Saturday, October 16, 2010

Only The Beginning...

As many of you know, I have resigned as Director and I am no longer a partner of Vincent Michael Gallery. I want to thank all of the Artists I had the pleasure of working with while at VMG. I thoroughly enjoyed working with each and every one of you and I look forward to working with many of you in the future. You are the reason I opened a gallery.

I have been presented with countless opportunities over the past few weeks and plan to continue working with galleries and creative organizations as an independent curator and consultant. Over the next few months, I will be exhibiting my own work in New York City, Boston & Philadelphia and will be using my studio time to prepare for these shows. I will also be teaching a collagraph printmaking work shop early next year. Stay tuned to my blog and website for updates...This is only the beginning. Thank you!

No comments: